RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022 Notification: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has released the recruitment notification for the 1092 posts of Rajasthan Junior Engineer. The demand for Rajasthan JEN recruitment was being raised for a long time. This is good news for the candidates who are waiting for this recruitment. Online applications for Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2022 will be filled from 21 January 2022 to 19 February 2022. In this post, we will give you information about eligibility, age limit, application fee etc. for Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2022.
Rajasthan JEN Vacancy 2022 Latest News
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has released the recruitment advertisement for 1092 Junior Engineer posts on 17 January 2022. A notification has been issued to fill various posts of Junior Engineer in this recruitment. Under Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2022, a total of 1092 posts of Junior Engineer will be recruited in Public Works Department, Public Health Engineering Department, and Autonomous Government Department.
|Authority||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Post Name||Rajasthan Junior Engineer Recruitment|
|Total Posts||1092 Post|
RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
To apply for Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2022, the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 40 years. Age will be calculated as on January 1, 2023, relaxation in the upper age limit has been provided to reserved category candidates.
RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
There is a provision of different educational qualifications for different posts of Rajasthan Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022. As a general educational qualification for all the posts, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university and should have practical knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture. Detailed information about the educational qualification for the posts of Junior Engineer in various departments is given in the official notification, the direct link of the official notification is given below.
RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2022 is given separately for different categories. The application fee for RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022 is as follows-
- For general category & OBC applicants of creamy layer category: Rs.450/-
- For applicants of OBC non-creamy layer and economically weaker sections of Rajasthan: Rs.350/-
- For all special persons and SC/ST applicants: Rs.250/-
- For candidates whose annual family income is less than Rs 2.50 lakh, the application fee will be Rs 250/-.
How to Apply RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022
- First of all login with your SSO ID.
- Then click on Recruitment Portal.
- Click on the link of Rajasthan Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 in the recruitment portal.
- Then fill the application form correctly.
- Fill the required documents information correctly.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then pay the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, you can print your application form.
RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Start RSMSSB JEN Online Form||21 January 2022|
|Last Date Online Application Form||19 February 2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For how many posts RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022 notification has been released?
When will the online applications for RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022 start?
21 January 2022 to 19 February 2022.